Band Names

NickyJ

Retired Narrator
If you were to start a band, what name would you pick? If you actually did start a band, what name did you use?

I haven't and most certainly don't plan to start a band, but if I did, then the name I'd pick is "Ollie and the Cromwells".

most cool band names are already taken. I'm pretty much stuck with the bad ones. I'd call my band: The Fartknockers.

I once wrote a spoken-word play that centered around a fictional band named Moroccan Wedding.

I have come up with some band names, as I kind of want to be in a band (though it's totally unrealistic), but they're all terrible. The least bad (the one I like the most at least) is Gatto.

I used to be in a band but we didn't have a name :p

I would probably use the 'random article' function until I find something I like :p

I played in a blues band for several years called Aces High. Back in Ohio, I also occasionally sat in with a jazz/rock combo named "Capitan ' and the ;'s".

If I ever meet the right musicians to start another band in Chicago, I'm calling it The Wingmen

I had a few ideas once, but they all sounded kinda lame. (I'm watching this thread for some possible inspiration :D)

I actually thought about this and had a few ideas! :D

Primus
First Light
Pseudonym
Running From Neverland
Second Thoughts
The Honourables

Heaps of others I can't recall right now...

:band:

That's pretty clever, actually.

Intensified. I opened an article on CNN and chose the first word I saw. If I start a band, that's how we're naming it.

Top Bottom