Bandar Brunei : a plea

BenZL43

awkward cat
Dear modder of the community,

Some of you might not realized, but Bandar Brunei city state, that replaces Jakarta many moons ago, currently still use Jakarta's Monumen Nasional logo.. despite Brunei have this beautiful, unique icon in her flag. It seems they were not prepared with the sudden decision to release Indonesia as DLC (thus Jakarta is out). The Civilopedia content were not written as apt as the others too, resulting in a short description that stand out from the others.
Spoiler :

I have tried to campaign and made Firaxis aware of this issue since previous previous patch was in development, but since it's not happening until now - likely, it's not gonna happen. I think it's time for the community to together fix whatever they don't bother to do.

Obviously, I can't mod. I'm a doctor, I fix people, not inappropriate city state logo. Hence I requested here.
However, to simplify the work, I have attached the vector image of the icon from the flag that I proposed. It is already in vector format (SVG), monochrome, 256x256 pixels, as I read somewhere on this forum said the icon size should be. This is as far as I can do though since I'm not trained in Illustrator as well. I hope somebody here will be so kind as to help me pick this up and make it available in-game.

It looks like this, by the way, please tell me if this is a correct first step. Thank you! :)
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Brunei Icon.rar
    10.6 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom