1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bank of values, economic sanctions, routes of trade, nuclear pumps, UN, European Union, NATO, and OT

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by Cartago, Jun 29, 2019.

?

CITIES SKYLINES - SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENT OF INDUSTRIAL AND DIPLOMATIC ZONES

1. WE WILL MAKE MOD

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. WE WILL MAKE MOD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cartago

Cartago Chieftain

Hi, my English is not very good, but I hope you understand. I do not know how to make mods, so I wanted someone to do it, but finally, I thought of a mod similar to the Cities Skylines that has the following things:

1- Stock exchange - That is, to give more value to money, the civilization that had more routes and exports would evidently have a stronger currency and could issue sanctions against nations that are in wars or that have a nuclear bomb.
    2 - meeting - could take advantage of the meeting of leaders that takes place in the second DIc and exchange for the G20, which happens in real life, of course, or European Union, and expand alliances to form groups such as NATO, or Nato (I can not speak in English).

3 - could exclude the cost of the factories (to increase the number of factories to build as much as possible) and the time also, thus could have more production and create industrial zones that did not remain in a single diamond, but of course the military units would have production cost. In addition, not to focus exclusively on production, something that I do not think makes sense to manufacture military units with only production, the units could have their cost related to money, so it would be necessary to increase the value collected. of the cities, so commercial routes could have a greater value, for example: a thousand dollars per route, or more, and also food could have a greater value, having more food produced on farms and factories as well, and, of course, could create 2 types of buildings, homes and businesses. And also create something like education or medicine that would make countries spend more money on their countries and not just on war. And also create something like employment, causing the population to work in manufacturing and shopping in the commercial zone. I do not know if you've ever played Skylines Cities because there are pretty much those three zones that run the game and I thought it would be a lot more interesting this way, so that's my idea.

2. chrisgatt7

chrisgatt7 Prince

I Would love a mod or expansion such as this but it needs to be rebranded Hearts of Iron lol I wish there combine ... the depth of HOI with the gameplay and visuals of CIVILIZATION...