Banner Ad loading problems.... just me?

RoddyVR

Veteran Board NESer
i've noticed recently that every once in a while (i'd say 1 in 10 page loads or so) the banner add at the top of the page doesnt load properly.
attached screen shot shows what it loads.
telefraged is the host of this site, right? not an advertizer with a wierd ad.

the "wierd" banner seems to load a whole web page onto half the banner add's space, and i can scroll it to see the bottom of the page with the scroll bar in the middle of the banner.

is this some sideefect of my security settings (blocking cookies and so on) or is whoever running the ads having some tech dificulties?

not that it matters to me much. i dont click on THAT many of the ads, but i dont know if this is happening to everyone and is costing cfc money in some direct or even very indirect way (by costing a vendor money, who then charges cfc more)

EDIT: ps, i saved it as 16 color bitmap to save some space. it seems to have distorted the color on the picture. so ignore the color wierdness.

Attachments

• ad.bmp
    126.8 KB · Views: 75
What does that page say when you scroll down? Maybe there was an error on Telefragged's server.

I don't have problem loading the forum ads, but the main site ads were giving me a problem the past few days. Sometimes there was a 300x250 white space below the banner ad on the main site. It seems to be fixed now though.

Top Bottom