[Banter] Where are you lot from?

Well, you may well be our Mr. Chicago murder loli Scout :3

Spoiler ElliotS in a nutshell :

This rap... I see potential in you, and your military reputation preceeds you. Leave the US to join us and, together, we could bring peace and order to this thread, this galaxy... and maybe to Chicago...

The only way I'll ever move to France is if that's where I decide to build my world capital after I'm finished taking over everyone. Nice has pretty nice weather, right?

The only way I'll ever move to France is if that's where I decide to build my world capital after I'm finished taking over everyone. Nice has pretty nice weather, right?
Paris? Nice weather? Compared with Moscu, perhaps. If you are looking for a world capital, look for a big harbour city. New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Busan. Or with an easy access to a port city, like London.

I bet I am the only one from Indonesia here

Greetings from Pulau Jawa, friend!

We have three luxury resources we ABSOLUTELY sure able to monopolize. It is our duty to export them to other not-so-fortunate countries so that their citizen can taste our totally-not-hot pepper, smoke a healthy pack of cloves and wondering why people in our country consider nutmeg as an edible food (spoiler: it tastes bleh). Just don't trade them to that William guy. He got like, a gazilion ton of profit when importing stuff from us. He even tried to STEAL the monopoly from us! Tsk. SMH.

I was conceived in Manila.

Born in Sarasota, Fl (where pilots trained to...)

Raised in South Florida until 18.

Lived in Flagstaff, Az for a year.

Reside in Northeast Ohio, since 21 y/o (I'm 30 now, so nine years so far)

Spent 6 months in a San Antonio, Tx Air Force mental ward .

From the capital of Latin America, to Lake Erie's caucasian crescent.

Paris? Nice weather? Compared with Moscu, perhaps. If you are looking for a world capital, look for a big harbour city. New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Busan. Or with an easy access to a port city, like London.
The city Nice? In southern France? That Paris?

Hong Kong and Pusan aren't capital cities.

Also Hong Kong weather isn't really nice. Its very hot and that city involves walking uphill a lot.

Greetings from Pulau Jawa, friend!

We have three luxury resources we ABSOLUTELY sure able to monopolize. It is our duty to export them to other not-so-fortunate countries so that their citizen can taste our totally-not-hot pepper, smoke a healthy pack of cloves and wondering why people in our country consider nutmeg as an edible food (spoiler: it tastes bleh). Just don't trade them to that William guy. He got like, a gazilion ton of profit when importing stuff from us. He even tried to STEAL the monopoly from us! Tsk. SMH.

Have not seen any William guy here. Want to say f*ck them for all the 3 1/2 centuries. They puppet and benefit from our resources for centuries. Thats why our civilization is late developing despite all our resources and monopolies.

How is the condition in Java lately with all that terrorist (or not terrorist maybe according some of our stupid politicians)? Lucky me to live very far away from all that issues.

The city Nice? In southern France? That Paris?
I guess if you are going to be ruler of the world you could settle wherever you like and call it as you wish. Tell all people in Nice that their city is going to be known as Paris.

But even if the weather is nicer, I don't know if it is a good idea to place yourself in the Mediterranean. Maybe it is. Just be sure to control Gibraltar Straight and rule over all countries in this sea. Rome and Barcelona would be good candidates too.

@CrazyG
I didn't know about Hong Kong climate. But you don't need said cities to be former country capitals, as it would be the capital of the world.

I guess if you are going to be ruler of the world you could settle wherever you like and call it as you wish. Tell all people in Nice that their city is going to be known as Paris.

That reminds me of that one game i played with my friend, and he randomly got got the zulus. he had his capital and after that he founded umgundulovu1, umgundulovu2, umgundulovu3... When i found him i broke out in laughter, asked him what was wrong with him. He said "it's confusion tactics" :crazyeye::lol:

Canada here. Need to mod my game to play the country where I live (more or less since there are the Iroquois).

Wonderful Saxony, birth place of the added value tax and europe's own porcelain. Loser of every war it ever had, even when winning. Defining words which cant be translated to that poor one dimensional lingua franca and the only ones who know how truly to enjoy coffee ... yeah and the birth place of Germany's renaissance of autocracy ...

EDIT: Oh gush, I even forgot to mention that we overtook one time our neighbour in the east, like good polish people, they sold their crown to us ... ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom