Barbaria Status Report 1752 AD

TheViking

The world is not enough

Berlin Barbfarm: IRB engineer now and use it to construct railroad east towards Eburacum and Berlin. Then build bank, SE, SM and then more engineers.
Berlin: Switch to temple, want the city to be of size 3 when we start celebrating. Then MP and then engineer once the city is of size 4+.
Zion: IRB fanatics now, then harbor, temple. Maybe a ship (galleon) to explore the islands to the west ? Maybe engineer to found city somewhere ?
Eburacum: IRB alpine troops now, then harbor, temple. Mine coal ASAP.

Not much happening here. The BBF stuff should be rushed so BBF can celebrate. Cities should be founded in the north per the terrain improvement and expansion plan.

Originally posted by TheViking

Berlin Barbfarm: IRB engineer now and use it to construct railroad east towards Eburacum and Berlin. Then build bank, SE, SM and then more engineers.

I dont agree, we can make a ton of money by sending silk and spice to Indians. Switch to vans and rush them first, trade is also good for celebrations.

Berlin: Switch to temple, want the city to be of size 3 when we start celebrating. Then MP and then engineer once the city is of size 4+.

We might want to rush a Silk caravan to send to indians, then rush granery and market. Aftyer that we should considder a wall and baracks.

Zion: IRB fanatics now, then harbor, temple. Maybe a ship (galleon) to explore the islands to the west ? Maybe engineer to found city somewhere ?

Build a granary before the harbour to speed up growth.

Eburacum: IRB alpine troops now, then harbor, temple. Mine coal ASAP.

I would suggest a ship to deliver vans to India, then granery,

Not much happening here. The BBF stuff should be rushed so BBF can celebrate. Cities should be founded in the north per the terrain improvement and expansion plan.

Top Bottom