Barbarian Scenario (February 2021) Developer Livestream Discussion

Duke William of Normandy

King of England & Unofficial Welcoming Committee
Lysfejord provides Production to adjacent Tiles, and Giant's Causeway provides Culture to adjacent Tiles.

Edit: Dang it, beaten to it! At least I got Lysfejord first...

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter

Duke William of Normandy

Gedemon

Modder
Super Moderator

Duke William of Normandy

that's technically correct, but not a common expression to say "in the next two months"
Still a way to see it, though. It gives me hope of more Civ 6 official content, but I'm still cautious.

Myomoto

King
Man, the government and policy changes are probably the most exciting thing they've done for the game in a long long time. Finally Monarchy is actually a useful government you'd want to pick :lol:

I really wish they had opened up hard out of the gates of NFP with these kinds of balance changes. Well, whatever, maybe they just wanted to take their time and get it right, but I'm super excited to play a game of civ after the patch now :goodjob:

Duke William of Normandy

Duke William of Normandy

Man, the government and policy changes are probably the most exciting thing they've done for the game in a long long time. Finally Monarchy is actually a useful government you'd want to pick :lol:

I really wish they had opened up hard out of the gates of NFP with these kinds of balance changes. Well, whatever, maybe they just wanted to take their time and get it right, but I'm super excited to play a game of civ after the patch now :goodjob:
It's slowly paying off. Makes you appreciate the content more. Those who took the long-time investment reaped more profits.

Top Bottom