Barbarian Swordsman NW of Boaring Wallow

Naphtali

Chieftain
I presume that the Swordsman currently East of Boaring Wallow will be used for dealing with this menace? (Preferably before it loots half our wheat supplies)

Given that the Barbarians seem to have acquired swords is it worth considering posting the warriors (warrior4 and russian spy) to both the hills where this barabarian swordsman currently is and possibly the forest 5N of Abydos? This would prevent the local rabble from forming into such barbarian bands near our lightly defended capital and Micalian's Gate.

Toot Uncommon should probably be garrisoned with an axe in the near future as well given that it could possibly see barbarian swordsman arriving on its eastern border at any time.

As the new SoW I will take all your advices into concideration.

The Swordsman east of BW will be used to deal with the barbarian problem.

I will do my best to ensure saftynes to all citizens, those in the northern cities as well those in new southern cities.

Before our war we had an ax there guarding against barbs. He was needed to the south and because of the constant production of units from BW and MG..this will not be a problem. Just sorry it had to happen to you Rihiter on your first"day" on the job.

Like You said, thanks to the constant production of units in near cities this shouldn't be any problem :] . Thanks.

The barbarians should not be alowed to enter on our lands and further creating havoc. They should be delt with in a timely and quickly manner.

We still don't have a city up there?

About the combat...

I've attacked the barb Swordsman when he reached our farm on wheat. The ods were 65%... but our Sword failed :\ and the Barb Swordsman had 4.6 str left... lucky bastard! But there were our another swordsman, and he finished the job.

Top Bottom