Barbarians at the gates!

ComradeKristov

Warlord
Barbarians aren't a pushover anymore. Encampments have 100% defense, barbarians get a 100% vs cities bonus. Barbarian spawn rates have been increased. Encampments can be closer to cities and each other. The AI & human players get no bonus against barbarians. But there is no XP limit from barbarian units. Beware playing with raging barbarians on. It is compatible with all dlc/expansions. It should be compatible with any mods that don't alter barbarian spawn rates.
To install unzip the file then move folder into C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS enable in the mod selection screen and enjoy.

Attachments

• Barbarians at the gates!.zip
    2 KB · Views: 369
I don't think removing the experience cap is a wise decision, even for making barbarians stronger. The human can exploit it far better than the AI.

Is this going to be available through Steam? Just have concerns about whether this sort of install is compatible with JdH's multiplayer mod manager.

I don't think removing the experience cap is a wise decision, even for making barbarians stronger. The human can exploit it far better than the AI.
Actually I have seen the AI abuse it just like the human player. If you would like I could make the cap 100 XPin another version.
I will be putting it on steam this weekend.

Seems decent,and i agree that barbarians role in game is "small".
But if Human defeats barbarians,wont get experience promotions for this?

Top Bottom