1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Barbarians randomly spawning in the middle spawned territory T138...

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Strategy & Tips' started by JSS, Mar 17, 2017.

1. JSS

JSS Prince

Does this **** happen regularly? Terrible.

2. Bro

Bro Warlord

That happens when you have too much war weariness in the city.

3. JSS

JSS Prince

Ok, didn't think of that. Thanks. Probably should find a "general questions thread" of some kind the next time for a simple question like this the next time.

4. ShinigamiKenji

ShinigamiKenji King

Not only war weariness, but maybe a general lack of amenities. Try using some amenities-giving cards to reduce it a bit in the short term, and in the long term build Entertainment Complexes and befriend City-States that have some luxuries around.

5. JSS

JSS Prince

The amenities have been scarce in this game because I'm playing a test game on tiny pangaea and there are only a couple city states left and i'm at war with the only 2 remaining civs. But yeah, the number of amenities is something i'll have to keep in mind to avoid this too? I kind of neglected them thinking that cities = production = units = victory is the way to play this game.

6. ShinigamiKenji

ShinigamiKenji King

In general yes, but keep an eye on amenities. A city with more amenities than needed will even get a boost to yields, while a city in the negatives will have decreased yields.