Barbarians!

abman

Chieftain
Been playing a bit of the Warlords scenarios. I was suprised to see that the Barbarians scenario starts in the same fashion and RFC. Specifically, it gives you an option to wait 30,60, or 90 turns for the civ game to autoplay before you start. During that time it goes back to the title screen (which looks a bit like something from a George Romero movie, doesn't it?) and shows a progress bar counting down the number of turns you have to wait. I thought this progress bar might be a good idea to steal for RFC. It isn't something that requires the other features found in warlords, like the extra civs or vassal states, so I thought it might be something that could be added to the final regular version of RFC. It would be a nice way to show how long you have to wait.

That is a good idea abman. I'm not sure if it will work though since the way Rhye set up the late start might be different from the way Firaxis did. We'll just have to hear it from the man himself ;)

I was thinking about the same too when I say that loading bar. It is a very neat and tidy way that would be nice to implement.

Top Bottom