Barcelona Ink Factory

I am looking into buying Dye/paint for a new line of steamships and paddlers. Give me a price quote for coating weapons and armor, as well as painting the steamships.

Should have done it in one post, but I would like to buy a Fine Feather Quill aswell, please take the funds from my ART account.

I am looking into buying Dye/paint for a new line of steamships and paddlers. Give me a price quote for coating weapons and armor, as well as painting the steamships.

Painting the Steamships! That might take 100 pots! Coating waepons might take 10 pots for a sword, and 15 pots for a chainmail set of armor.

I want to buy industrial paint for my gift certificate, not ink, do you have any such products?

Civplayah you can make anything that can be produced by your resource that does not go more than 1 tech beyond our current knowledge. Paint for ships is definately within those guidelines, if you had any doubt.

I'm not really sure how much to charge you on industrial paint. I'm thinking around the same guidelines as the ink, maybe a little more.

That's why they sell it in bigger buckets. :D

Here's another if you like it, civplayah. The endless supply of ink.

Attachments

• quill.gif
    quill.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 419
I would like enough ink to do this on a kings banner and sheild:

Black backround
Red horizontal stripes
Sillouette of eagle in center

WIM, you need to get your RPG account set up first. Lord Civius will do this soon. As of now, you have no yenarii. Let LC set up your account and then you can go shopping.

It is right here, and civplayah will conduct the ink orders I'm sure, as it will gain him money.

Go ahead with the order I will update the Art accounts again on monday. You have 1000 Y at your disposal west india man.

Top Bottom