"Barracks Bonus" +25%?!

AlpsStranger

Jump jump on the tiger!
What do they mean? Does the unit get 25% more XP when it fights from now on or what?

I can't seem to get any clear info on this...

That's the only interpretation that makes sense, yet I don't see it in the pop-up numbers. Maybe we should look at the actual numbers progression in a unit XP bar?

No, same XP required, no initial XP granted either. WTF is going on?! :eek:

Well that means you get +1xp when you'd get 4-5xp and +0xp when 3 or lower so no wonder you're not noticing it.

And the UI doesn't bother to show the boosted XP rate anywhere on the actual unit :cringe:

Love love love Civ6 but that's pretty irritating. It needs a little badge or something on the unit so I know it at least acknowledges having the bonus!

And the UI doesn't bother to show the boosted XP rate anywhere on the actual unit :cringe:

Love love love Civ6 but that's pretty irritating. It needs a little badge or something on the unit so I know it at least acknowledges having the bonus!

I agree with you. I've loved my time playing the game but there is a lot that needs explained better (or at all).

I agree with you. I've loved my time playing the game but there is a lot that needs explained better (or at all).
Very much this. There is a lot of great detail in the game mechanics but which is almost totally opaque to the player.

A lot of the info screens are very information-dense but actually tell you very little relevant information. The lengthy city production report gives you a huge breakdown of sources of income, but doesn't give me what I most want to know: what is each city's total production and what is each city constructing? The UI is verbose but sort of tone-deaf.

They really need like a chevron system for it. I know a few odd great generals and such do the same thing. Like a chevron for every 25% or something.

Top Bottom