1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Basilikoi Paides production bug

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by tedhebert, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. tedhebert

tedhebert Chieftain

Hello,

Have this weird thing happening when building Basilikoi Paides in a Macedon Game, happening in 2 of my cities at the same time, saying NOT PRODUCING ANYTHING, and detail city screen giving +999 turns to build in both cities... they are both at around 13-14 cogs a turn, and it's 90 cogs production cost, so...

I HAVE built many before in the same game...

upload_2018-3-7_17-53-33.png

R&F, 1.0.0.220(334528)
    Immortal, normal speed, huge map, in a golden age

Also, no Mods installed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2018
  2. tedhebert

tedhebert Chieftain

Sorry here is saved game... Did not notice this fast enough, do NOT have a saved game without the bug sorry ;-(

Reading the ORDU production bug thread in this same forum, seems like a similar bug and people in THAT thread have asked about the use of VETERANCY policy... I am not using that policy at the moment I realized I had the bug, but I DID use it earlier in the game, of that I am certain... Also went back to autosaves from 6 turns prior to the one I provided here, and already had the bug... guess I was too absorbed in other things to notice...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2018
  3. twyxx

twyxx Chieftain

The Ordu bug was fixed in this patch, not sure if it fixed existing saves though. Does look like the same problem though.

4. tedhebert

tedhebert Chieftain

Well... I can confirm it didn't fix it for my saved game... my take quite a while for me to go through another Alex game though... I hate his guts ;-)