BAT Mod and civ flags

KaytieKat

Emperor
Hi

This is noo biggie but I do kinda like the orginal flags like the white star on blue background for american civ or the red and black flag for russia instead of that red white and blue one etc. I was just wondering is there ANY way to just turn off "better flags"?

Kaytie

rename the file inside of your assets folder called KKFC.FPK to KKFC.OLD.

Hi

I tried that but it didnt work. It got rid of the betterflags but instead of the old default flags all the flags were just blank. :/ Same thing happened when I thought just taking out that file would do the trick and when it didnt thats when I ran out of ideas and tried here.

I was hoping there would be some easy way to do it. I have noticed that when I play saves from threads like LHC or nobles club as as scenarios all the units end up using their old default flags so I had thought there might be some way so they will do that in games I just started myself.

Thank you very much for trying though its VERY much appreciated :) and if nothing else at very least you help me confirm that that particular fpk file is what I need to deal with somehow.

Kaytie

Hi

This is an example of what I mean:

This is a game from LHC series so I am playing it as a scenario. So even though I am using Bat2.0 all the civs using their old flags and not the improved flags. I am wondering if anyone had any clue why that is possible and if there is ANY way (or actually any EASY way as in way I can do) to make it work like that in just regular games too?

Kaytie

oh yeah, I forgot I didn't rename the files and instead did an xml for it. if you go to the same directory as before, then go one deeper to Modules, you'll see a a folder named KK Flag. Delete that folder as well. This will fix the red blobs.

Hi

Sorry, I wanted to finish the current LHC game I was playing b4 I started messing with the files again. But I am done and tried it and YAY!!! IT worked!! :D TYVM again :)

Kaytie

Very important thread to solving flag issues (China CCCP Flag nerf) etc.

Top Bottom