Battle for the Human Body V. 3.0

Instead of keep on making small corrections... Re-do it into a Mod Pack.

This will do 3 things
1: Make a new thread so the old thing doesnt keep popping up
2: More people download new stuff rather than old
3: I told you to.
4:
Spoiler :
JESUS LOVES YOU!

Um... Why do I even bother

OK!!! HERES WHAT YOU DO

YOU MAKE A MODPACK FOR BFTB

THEN MAKE A NEW MAP...

make 2 new threads...

1 with the mods and the other with the map

then on each thread you post a link to the oppisite thread(for easy passage)

OR!!!

Just put the Mod and the Map on the same thread

DragonBird said:
What? spelled better please... cant read... wait!!! ok... but thats the point... Make a Scenario that fixes the little bumps

Huh?

Maximilian said:
Sides shouldn't Malbeth profect this before he goes off making mods anyways?

I can understand you fine. :D

That's good, but I might have found one. :( I'll do a few test, and if it is indeed a bug I'll add more to the patch.

oooo! I found a Bug!!! It has 6 legs, 3 body parts, compound eyes, 2 antenne, has an exoskeleton, can lift 5 times its own body weight, has been fried with magnifying glasses multiple times, brain surgery in africa, was shot twice in Korea, poisened in Nam, fell of a glacier, and ended up in Iraq... and shot again, slid down a mountain into a tree, had its arms put back on... in Africa, got squashed in The Fifth Element, fell off another glacier... and blown up in a ship, fell on Nicolas Cages arm, stole the Declaration of Indepence, was shot in 8-legged freaks... a bunch, and the worst thing that ever happened to it, PEOPLE CALL THEM BUGS!!! THEIR FRIGGIN' SPIDERS!!!

The bug was when I deleted (on acident) the White blood cells Civ-O-Peid info. Re-loaded, still isn't working.

DragonBird said:
oooo! I found a Bug!!! It has 6 legs, 3 body parts, compound eyes, 2 antenne, has an exoskeleton, can lift 5 times its own body weight, has been fried with magnifying glasses multiple times, brain surgery in africa, was shot twice in Korea, poisened in Nam, fell of a glacier, and ended up in Iraq... and shot again, slid down a mountain into a tree, had its arms put back on... in Africa, got squashed in The Fifth Element, fell off another glacier... and blown up in a ship, fell on Nicolas Cages arm, stole the Declaration of Indepence, was shot in 8-legged freaks... a bunch, and the worst thing that ever happened to it, PEOPLE CALL THEM BUGS!!! THEIR FRIGGIN' SPIDERS!!!

The bug was when I deleted (on acident) the White blood cells Civ-O-Peid info. Re-loaded, still isn't working.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
BUMP!!!!!!! (Not that much of a bump...but...)
I can't download this due to the fact it is a .rar file!:cry: :mad:
Stupid computer:mad:

Top Bottom