Battle for the Human Body V. 3.0

Odintheking said:
The FF scout could make a good antibody or virus, and that Fesarius just begs to be a germ.

Wow! Flammand is good at making human body units!

KingArthur said:
could fit for AIDS (I take it you mean HIV which is the virus and not AIDS?)

Whoops, I switched AIDS to HIV in the game. Thanks for pointing that out to me. :)

Sweet! I don't know if I'll use them for this mod, but I will for others. ;)

Well, I edited the .pcx's so that the Heart is the biggest city, then the universal organ (Aka recolored updised down-heart) and then a kidney. I'm still wondering if I'll use the stomach now actually. I really like it. I think I'll use it for a civilopedia entry. Is that OK? :)

Sorry, we've had about three snow days and the powers been off for a bit. :(

I finally got them though. :thumbsup:

Here's one of the brain. I'll upload another one later. ;)

Well, I've had a drama class at our school that I've been going to after school, and I had to cut something, so Civ went, but now its back, and I'll be working on this mod again. My memory has gone a little though, so could someone tell me what the latest download is, so I don't repost an old one.

Thanks... But sadly my hard-drive was wiped, so I'll just have to re-download it again. :suicide:

I'm all confuzzled. I just got complete... I don't know what to dl and what not to... I got all the stuff on the first post and I notied that red-b cells look like workers and organs look like metros...

I find the screenshot up above very gross, I hesitate to look at others. But this is a very interesting mod to say the least.

Hey, Lord Malbeth, checked your PM inbox lately? ;)

Yes, I have. ;) Sadly my computer got a bug and had its harddrive wiped, and now civ III won't re-install! :cry: I guess I'll just have to buy it again. (This is the 2nd time this has happened!) When I get it, I'll try to respond a little better. Sorry. :blush:

I find the screenshot up above very gross, I hesitate to look at others. But this is a very interesting mod to say the least.

Do you mean that in a bad way. I'm not a big fan of gore and stuff like that so it isn't excessive. ;) It's just anatomically correct, and researched to the best of my ability. You do have to relize the body is, well gross. :D

Top Bottom