Battle for the Human Body V. 3.0

A .rar makes a file smaller than a .zip, and you have to have WinRAR to run it.

Ok, I'm requesting some body sounds: Maybe a heart beat, some gurgles?

I think I'm going to add a few things to go along with the patch I made.

And the soundtrack. The music has percussion similar to a heart beat, :D. (don't give away too much, though!). I found a good heartbeat sound, though (attached). BTW, for the blood cell unit, what should the attack and stuff be?

Attachments

• sound.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 238
Blood Cell Unit: Maybe it shoots out little anti-bodies.

Default would be it squiggling around

Death: It melts ( :D )

BTW, thanks for the soundtrack.

Here's a game with some gurrgly noises in it, can somebody convert them?

Innards

Sorry for the triple post, but here's my wish list:

White Blood Cell
-Attack: Shoots out antibodies
-Default: Squirms a little
-Death: Dissipate or Melt

Red Blood Cell
-Default: Same as White Cell
-Death: Explodes
-Worker Actions: Changes from Red to Purple and back again

Platelet
-Default: Bobs up and down
-Death: Spreads Out

Those are the 3 I need. :)

If you can't do it, you don't have to strain yourself. I just would really like them. :)

If I can get these new units and sounds I'm going to completely gut the game: New everything. I've made the tech-tree using Era NONE techs and I'm going to either A) Find some gutsy-looking terrain B) Cut'n'paste Some Gutsy-looking terrain or C) Make some gutsy-looking terrain. Hopefully the new result will be very cool.

I've also had an interesting idea; What if there was music that sounded like the body? You know, the heart beat could be the drums, some curning and gurgling, maybe a sneeze or two? Funny idea. :D

I would love body terrain. I've just finished the Vein Roads and Artery Railroads. I posted a Preview.

EDIT: New Photo Uploaded :D

Attachments

• Image2.gif
    Image2.gif
    460.3 KB · Views: 305
Lord Malbeth said:
I would love body terrain. I've just finished the Vein Roads and Artery Railroads. I posted a Preview.
Looks nice but shouldn't veins be blue as they're carrying deoxygenated blood.

I tried that, but it looked weird. There was a bunch of Blue roads and a handful of red Arteries (Railroads). So I made it a dark red. I think I should switch them now that I think about it.

EDIT: There now switched, checked the new photo.

I'm using something called "Corn Territory Boundries". It looks like little ameoba. :D

Also, I'm using some of Womok's Terrain, I could use some Skin (Mountains), Organs (Hills), and Lungs (Forest) though.

(BTW The Tundra looks like a broken cookie :D :lol: )

Lord Malbeth... The Veins and Arteries look good but adding some purple to the Arteries would look even better IMO :) You can color these all at one time in PSP using the "Shift+H" for Hue/Saturation/Lightness" or "Shift+L" for Colorize then edit the palette and change the Magenta and Green back to their original pure colors. The Hue/Saturation and Lightness will allow more control with options than just colorizing. Note that you can also use "Shift+U" for Red/Green/Blue adjustments either by itself or after any other methods you want to use. Just change the Magenta and Green colors back to their pure states after adjusting.

Maybe make them Capillaries?

The problem is that I don't want cities near rivers to grow beyond size 1. Maybe I'll make size 1 "Organelle" and it can only grow up to 2 people, the next size, "Minor Organ" and it grows to 4, and the last "Major Organ" and it can grow up to size 12. Is this a good idea?

Top Bottom