Bay Area Meetup

schlaufuchs

Break My Heart
Ok, srsly guys, let's actually do it this time!

Who lives in/around the Bay Area and would like to meet up for a hang out?

I know that illram, .shane., civ_king, Lighty, and Hygro live nearby, so what do you guys think?

I live in Santa Cruz, and getting around by train is reasonably feasible, especially if I'm going somewhere on the Peninsula, so that being said, if anyone wants to do this, where should we meet up and when? I'd recommend San Francisco because it's a pretty awesome place, rather easy for me to get to, relatively centralized, and there's plenty to do there. My second choice would probably be Berzerkeley, although that place is slightly harder for me to get to (3 buses and BART as opposed to a Bus and a train).

As for time, I'm busy this weekend and next, but after that I'm rather free up. So what say y'alls?

I'm going up to Stanford for a quizbowl tournament on February 26th. If I can get transportation somehow, I'd be down to do something that evening, probably after 6 PM

SF is my first choice, obviously. :) I'm up for whatever assuming the dates are good. Feb 26th is no good unfortunately. :(

Baseball is around the corner too... (well, sort of)

holler, berkeley is best for me :devil: san fran works too. anything on bart is good!

SF is my first choice, obviously. :) I'm up for whatever assuming the dates are good. Feb 26th is no good unfortunately. :(

Baseball is around the corner too... (well, sort of)

Are you going to be gone all day? You can always just pop in at the start and leave early, or the other way around.

I will likely be indisposed all day and night, sadly. If that changes I will let everyone know.

It's a trust fund. I'm also a listed beneficiary.

So as usual people are talking about a UK meetup and I'm jealous again. Also summer's coming up. I actually will have access to a car. Anyone interested in some sort of summer meetup?

depends on when "summer" is.

I will be in Chicago :smug::ack:

sweet, mid-august or later it is :lol:

I still think the best idea is a Giants game. Get some food and Drinks before perhaps, and if anyone wants to hang out maybe drinks after, unless any of you cast judgment on that sort of thing in which case, no way what a dumb idea who said that?

Top Bottom