Bayou Genre Marshes

Pounder

Phaethon was here
Edit: Restored January 2, 2011, Go to post #36 for version two preview and download.

original post startes here

I have modified Snoopy's Marshes adding to make it look more like a Bayou, actually I guess a Bayou would have trees that are more alive, this is meant to be more dead.

Note: Not For Vanilla.

If you have Conquests goes in:
C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Art\Terrain

If you have Only PTW goes in:
C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\CIV3PTW\Art\Terrain

Don't forget to backup the original files.

Attachments

• bayoumarsh.zip
    206.5 KB · Views: 1,062
very nice, better than the regular marshes, ill try them.

They look great :thumbsup:
now just add some pale-greenish faces to the ponds and some small yellow flames here and there, and you have the dead marshes - or whatever they are called - from the lord of the rings... ;)

They look great. But I'm colorblind, so I need someone to tell me whether they are green or brown. If they are brownish, I'd love to use them as wasteland.

They're dark green.

Pounder, Those are sweet. :)

Is there any way I could get you to change the color of the water to a bright luminescent green? As they would be used to highlight VERY radiated wastelands around the old cities that had been nuked.

:nuke: Cheers Thorgrimm :nuke:

Pounder, yes that is how I see the rad marshes. I apologise for not answering earlier, but I have not been on much lately. :blush:

So if you could do those that would be outstanding! :goodjob:

Pounder, Thank you very much. :goodjob: As soon as I can get this incorporated into the mod, I will take a screenie of the Los Angeles Rad Zone.

Pounder, good start. But the green good puddles should be smaller. :) Did you need another of the terrain tiles sets to match it with?

Top Bottom