Discussion in 'CivBE - Multiplayer' started by tommynt, Dec 9, 2014.
is civ be Mp as dead as this forum?
I played it once over a LAN with a friend but it was just so lonely with none of the AIs talking to us.
When talking about Multiplayer I clearly dont talk about games involving ais but playing against (clever) human people.
I play both at the same time.
1) release day 4 person lan 2 vs 2
2) a quick duel on the same LAN
3) one finished 2 friends coop vs 2 AI over, net, Apollo.
4) one finished 3 friends coop vs 3 AI, Apollo
5) one Cooperative 2 vs 2 to be finished
6) one Cooperative 3 vs 3 to be finished
...we probably try 2 vs 2 if all four friends have time
There are definitely people playing BE in multiplayer. Although I'm not sure if you would like the current state of the game. There are no good units to attack with since affinity 4 has been nerfed into the ground. Gunners vs cities with 50 - 80 strength is a bit absurd at the moment.
I suppose the idea is to make archer spam vs. cities slightly less stupid.
Separate names with a comma.