Beat the Pic Above You XII: Because I'm a Bum Like That

"It Was Just a Shock"-Raj Brandston. Why does Montezuma (Disco Man) smile when he is angry or furious. Also Gandhi (Egart) is so nice in Civ IV but in Civ V he is mean. I think Disco man passed all his agression to Egart. Also Suryaverman (Jean Phillipe) looks like someone i know. In Hells Kitchen Why are Raj and Paul crying. They tried to kill each other and then all of a sudden there crying. BTW that scene was never shown. They put actors in american hells kitchen. Koala Makes horrible noises. I pinned Mason. And in Tekken 6 who does Lars Alexandersson the guy with the long last name think he is coming in and being the main character. Yoshimitsu (Bee) is an original and should be the main character because he's the most liked, and can heal and sword poke. Bring Back Jerger Chess Clocks. How did the searching for bobby fishcer production team get a hold of one. Also did you notice that when Paul said "what's that" too early because it was way before schleimann attack. I wanna Fight Weak Paul. 3d ultra mini golf is the true Classic. True successor of Goofy Golf Be on the lookout for the new card game Wrath of Drunk Paul. Pebbles was 0-3 but Koala saved him and Pebbles went on to win the tournament. Paul got slapped by bee in Masterchef.
Paul: What is that a main course or hot dog
Pebbles: HOTDOG! don't insult the sausauge roll
Pebbles: (Slaps Paul)
Paul: (In Pain but laughing)
I can't believe Paul finished 3rd in season 2 of hells kitchen
He won season 3 though
And last season he threw a towel at Raj, but also was crying with raj
Bring back JP. Bring Back Jerger Chess Clocks. Bring back Dilbert.
Number 1 fear is public speaking. Number 2 is Death. So if your at a funeral, i think your better off in the casket than doing the eulogy. Also what happens if you get half scared to death twice. I'd Kill for a nobel peace prize. Jp is never coming back. Its Over. LISTEN TO ME LISTEN TO ME. WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE. DON"T TOUCH ME BRO. (Laughing) YOU BETTER GET OUT OF MY FACE :D
I need help on all this for Civ IV.

You guys are harassing me for no reason. I'm being targeted in a vicious fashion. I'm the mongoose and you guys are the cobra. YOUR SNAKES! If i get banned well i didn't get along with my team, Double A, the mods. But it was good experience.
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Why are Raj and Paul Hugging?
Paul is on Masterchef, Hells Kitchen, Pro Chess Player, Marco Materrazzi, Tekken, Roger Federer, Boris, Pro Poker Player, PHil Ivey, Bismark, Stalin, Keith, Rock, The guy who say louROSS, Boris Spasky, Vinny
Pebbles is on Masterchef, Hells Kitchen, Pro Chess Player, Zinedine Zidane, Tekken, Raphael Nadal, Ken Jennings, Goalie and pro poker player, Daniel Negranue, Napoleon, Roosevelt, Garret, Bobby Fischer, Gordon Ramsay, Happy Gilmore
Fish is on Hells Kitchen, Pro Chess Player, Novak Djokovic, Van, Lincoln, Alexander, Magnus Carlson, Josh Waitzkin, Katherine,
Egart is a chessmaster, Bob Barker, Churchill, Frederick, Julius Caesar, Referee in the world cup 06, Gandhi, Golf Resort Tycoon, Watson

I don't get it.

Top Bottom