Beatles Mafia: The Long and Winding Road

I wouldn't consider N00bs the proper word......:nuke:

Well I'm off to sleep so don't go swaping me for someone as I sleep! I'll be back around 9am EST.

Don't worry about that, you need to be inactive for several days before we'd consider that.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It's only fun if everyone's active though. SO STAY ACTIVE YOU DWELLERS!:lol:

I'm never active. You may as well lynch me on day one because all I do is lurklurklurklurklurk my way to victory.

In other words, hello foreigners! This is unexpected. Play nice, now. :)

Well ainwood still has not permitted our PM's so I guess your going to have to send it through our Rock Band accounts.

You newcommers would like this game, because as said before, Zack makes really fun mafia's, and is a good GM as well.

Zach are we gonna start the game today?

I'm waiting for a couple things before I start the game, but seeing as they aren't necessary to run the game, the game will start at noon US Central time 7/28/10 (tomorrow).

Where is this"lost pm" thread? I need to be able to get my role pm'd to me.

Sorry for asking this question here, haha. Just trying to make sure I can play.

Ainwood came on finally so I guess we can start it up since we all should have PM's

I'm going to start sending out Role PMs now, the game will start in 1 hour and 12 minutes.

An example of a Role PM:

Zack

Victory: Die Night 0 to start the game off.
Ability: Get killed at the beginning.

I can't wait I'm pumped to see what my character is. Oh wait I just got my PM YAY!!!:cool:

Top Bottom