Beatles Mafia: The Long and Winding Road

I don't know why but I'm getting a vibe on sirtommygun.:eek:

Hmmm Cull pops out of the shadows and votes for me for no apparent reason nor gives a reason but votes. No reason voting is very scummy.Will see on response though what he has to say.

He's just random voting like the rest of us.

I never understood games that start on Day 1 - a night 1 start always made more sense to me.
Oh well.

Can I vote to abstain? Or am I REQUIRED to vote for a lynch every day?

I just don't really believe in Day 1 lynches.

If your going to vote and it's random say it's a random because other wise it looks scummy and if we lynch town it's gonna look really bad and I don't like bad.:)

Random voting.

Although from your posts, its less random now.

:)

vote: Romanichine

Completely and utterly random. I never lie. ;)

Well alot have posted and none of em seem scummy so i did a mouse upper-downer on the roster and it landed on wideyedwanderer
so I'm gonna vote a 100% random Vote:wideyedwanderer

Can I vote to abstain? Or am I REQUIRED to vote for a lynch every day?
Let's look and find out!
The Rules said:
Lynches: Every player MUST vote during the Day Phase for a player to be lynched by the town. Votes must be bolded; retractions struck through. Voting is mandatory, and if you continue not voting, then you will be WOGed. You may vote to Abstain, but it is NOT the same as a vote for No Lynch. Support votes take away a lynch vote against a player.

Hey guys go herehttp://scumhat.chatango.com it is was made by Zack and Remake20. It's only for this game and everyone's welcome so come chat.

correction, it's for CFC mafia games in general.

I think Musical-Mafiais looking pretty mafia-ish, because he immediatly wanted us to just jump in and vote on a random person for no reason
That sounds like something the mafia would do to try and get a townie lynched.

Vote: Musical-Mafia

Gary what are you talking about. I never said let's all vote on wideyedwanderer because I randomly did a mouse upper downer on them."He seems so scummish because my mouse landed on him/her let's all vote on him/her" Did I say that?

Edit: It's Day one your supposed to take guesses I never said he looks "really scummy" it was a random guess.

I think Musical-Mafiais looking pretty mafia-ish, because he immediatly wanted us to just jump in and vote on a random person for no reason
That sounds like something the mafia would do to try and get a townie lynched.

Vote: Musical-Mafia

Gary I'm not one to trust you because you were mafia the last game we played!:dubious:

Vote: Bobbtjoe Because I can. Problem officer?

Top Bottom