Beautiful Sceneries

@ecofarm:

Great story! :goodjob:

The thing I'm trying to get done, is a bit of research combining my three things I would like to do for my thesis in development economics: Do micro-level research at farms, it should have something to with water (irrigation), and it should be in Africa. If you think you're Kenyan organization could help me do that, that would be great. But I was looking at South Africa as the place to go really. Maybe just because I figured it would have the nicest beaches to practice surfing a bit. :cool:

EDIT; and because I don't want to be completely thread-jacking here, some nice swiss cows:

Thread-Jacking?

Chainging the focus of the thread from what it had been by spending a lot of time talking about something else. Hijacking the thread.

You know, like what I just did by explaining this.

Intaimbezinho, Brazil

Lençóis Maranhenses: (totaly diferent)

Fernando de Noronha Island:

Bonito:

Foz do Iguaçu:

:D Great thread, and there are some fantastic posts in here! :goodjob:

I was wondering if people are interested in seeing a selection of the pics I took this summer in some mountains in Romania... but I warn you, the selection has 38 pics!

Here are just two of them:

Spoiler :

mirc, those are beautiful! I'd love to see more of them!

In the summer of 2006 we took a 3-week vacation through a great portion of the United States. We had just finished a school year with a foreign exchange student from Germany, and wanted to show her more of the country. I took hundreds of pictures... maybe a couple thousand... I never counted them (really, I don't want to know!!) but don't worry, I won't post them all! :D

Amy

Schweiz!

KIOF - The farming area is on the other side of the buildings; this is the approach from the nearest paved road.

Downtown Nairobi

Spoiler :

I believe it's somewhere on Kaltran 4, but I could be wrong.

Arizona, 3 years ago: :cry: It's been that long???:(
Sedona

Grand Canyon

Apache Junction

And my personal favorite, the Little Colorodo River Canyon

Plains, then... BOOM!

Top Bottom