Beer Advertisng Posters

Lefty Scaevola

Moderatus Illuminatus
Super Moderator
Have you ever noticed........

I see beer posters with one sexy women, or three or more sexy women, but never one with only two sexy women. Is there some sort of vaguely homophobic advertisng taboo about putting exactly two sexy women on a beer (and maybe other) posters? An exception that might prove the rule is a beer poster with twins (thus clearly sisters) on it.

Wouldn,t you like to see my rec room wallpapered with scantily clad beer models.:p

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
Wouldn,t you like to see my rec room wallpapered with scantily clad beer models.:p
Not really, I only like posters that feature women. :p

You can show us the pictures if you want though...

(Damn AoA) Note: the pictures of women on these beer posters...

Sorry, I do not have a scanner the size of a REC ROOM WALL.:p

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
Sorry, I do not have a scanner the size of a REC ROOM WALL.:p
Most people would just take a photo of it and scan that....:crazyeyes

:p

:lol:

sexy woman are allowed on beer advertisments?

In NZ there are strict rules about alchohol advertising, one is that the advert is not supposed to give the image of appearing more sexy.

:p :D

Originally posted by scorch
sexy woman are allowed on beer advertisments?

In NZ there are strict rules about alchohol advertising, one is that the advert is not supposed to give the image of appearing more sexy.

Aussies don't need advertising stimulus to drink beer - just that mental image of a cold amber liquid with a foaming head, Mmmm think I'll have one now! :D

i saw a poster yesterday while i was going out from a christmass-tree seller with a nice model in sexy lingerie embrasing a christmass-tree. :confused:

Originally posted by TheDuckOfFlanders
i saw a poster yesterday while i was going out from a christmass-tree seller with a nice model in sexy lingerie embrasing a christmass-tree. :confused:

:lol:

I don't get it. Is the message:

1) Buy a Christmas tree and then make love to it.

2) Buy a Christmas tree and she will make love to it.

3) Buy a Christmas tree and the tree-huggers will put on lingerie.

4) Don't buy a Christmas tree, because it kills trees.

or something completely different? I'm confused.:confused:

i saw a poster yesterday while i was going out from a christmass-tree seller with a nice model in sexy lingerie embrasing a christmass-tree.

I think you've found the poster Lefty has been looking for. Its message is probably: drink beer brand X and women, whether wearing sexy lingerie or dressed up as a christmas tree, will lie at your feet.

But then again, it might've just been an ad for hug-a-tree (tm) barbie :rolleyes:

I have to say I don't look at the adverts, firstly because I don't have a television, and secondly because it seems that literacy hasn't made much impression on this part of East Anglia yet and there are no billboards. For me the beer says all.

But there again, I have no need for such fillips. I live with a woman worthy of photographic accolade, AND she is a superb brewster and ale-wench.

:beer:

Advertising is simple.

For men it goes something like this: Buy our product and you will atract beautiful young women.

For women it goes like this: Buy our product and you will look like a beautiful young woman.

This explains the models selling make-up and clothing to women.

Personally I'm with Mr. Capp. The Amber liquid is enough by itself. That or coal black with a creamy head. The Guiness shall not be denied.

Top Bottom