1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Benefiting the most out of Governors

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Pythakoreas, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Pythakoreas

Pythakoreas Chef Tain

In my current Mongolia game I picked Free Inquiry as my Golden Medieval Era dedication and went to see my harbor town to see its supposed effects on Science output and I was surprised! Reyna's Harbormaster ability might be doubling yield, so I'm seeing 10 Gold and Science from one district, 8 Gold and Science from another in the CH/Harbor/City Center triangle. 18 Gold and Science that will continue for the entire Medieval Era is greatly satisfying.

What's the most every one of you got out of effective Governor use?

2. MarigoldRan

MarigoldRan WARLORD

Magnus. Produced an army of 14 horsemen in ONE TURN with Scythia and 6-7 Magnus chops.

whylom, Pythakoreas and Civ_Gumby like this.
  3. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Running harbor adjacency card will increase that even further.

Pythakoreas likes this.
  4. Zenstrive

Zenstrive Ocean King

This game allows more than one unit produced per turn per city/district? Except for traders and religious units, that's new.

5. Esperr

Esperr King

Unless they changed it no, and the overflow would go away as well after the second horse IIRC.