1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[BERT] No more firaxite after cave quest

Discussion in 'CivBE - Bug Reports' started by Ramalhão, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Ramalhão

Ramalhão Chieftain

I've cleaned an alien nest over firaxite and I've got the cave quest. After sending an explorer to create a expedition on it and then mining it, the firaxite is gone from the tile, but it still shows the firaxite icon :crazyeye:.

There's at least one bug:
    - if the firaxite should really be gone after this quest, there shouldn't be any icon after the quest;
    - if the firaxite shouldn't be gone, there is no need to say more :lol:

Attached Files:

2. legalizefreedom

legalizefreedom Inefficiency Expert

This quest was bugged for me as well, but I was never able to do anything with the cave after it appeared. Permanent cave icon as well.