Best Mods for AI improvment?

Revollt

Chieftain
Hi all,

because I saw no subforum in the mod section for questions about the mods I thought I will create my thread here, hope thats ok.

There are a lot of Mods for Civ5. I just ask myself what is the best mod if I really want to improve the AI? (all of the NPC´s in Civ are acting really weird, there is a lof of missfire)
As I understood the developers wont make any new patches to changes this broken AI. I'm pretty sure modder are trying to improve the AI, but it´s not that easy I heard. Is there something that is working or are there plans to make a good AI mod? Or is there just no way to fix anything on this AI?

Search in the creation/customization section:

More War (more agressive AI, customization possible)
Expansionism (more expansive AI, customization possible)
Better AI
Civ IV Diplomatic Features
Less Warmonger Hate (steam workshop)

;)

try CAT, in the community expansion. it has a more advanced ai, and different bonus. for example the ai star without inventions, but the bonus increase with eras. so if far more competive at the end

Communitas expansion pack seems interesting, but very confusing as to how to install it all.

Search in the creation/customization section:

Better AI

;)

Better AI was the name of a Civ IV mod. Did the same guy that developed the Civ IV Better AI also create a Civ V mod?

Communitas expansion pack seems interesting, but very confusing as to how to install it all.

The (Wiki) page is really confusing. The easiest way is to go here: https://github.com/Thalassicus/cep-bnw/releases
Download the latest version, put everything in your mod folder and start the game.

PS: I tested it and the mod is really good. Generally the AI is more normal/friendly, does not mean they are weak. They are just not that big douchebags like in the vanilla game :D

Top Bottom