Best MP Mods for 4-5 Players

Arkenean

Chieftain
My friends and I have been playing Civ multiplayer since we were in our teens using hot seat on Civ 4. This was a lot of fun, but was really slow for obvious reasons. When Civ 5 came out we were super excited about online multiplayer and have over the years played probably a hundred or more games. Towards the end, after all the DLC has been released, the game started to feel a little stale, so we tried mods. Eventually we settled on the community balance patch which turned out to be a fantastic choice. Using only the most stable builds we had a great time and with the massive amount of content it added we never got bored. With that said, we decided a few weeks ago that it was time to move on to 6. We've completed several games since then and loved it, but we're looking for something to add a little more substance, quality of life stuff (like EUI or Production Queue), and to generally slow down the game (extended tech trees or just something to increase tech costs).

This brings me to my main question, are there are good modpacks or projects for Civ6 yet? Anything mostly stable that others have used in multiplayer that adds QoL fixes plus maybe some new content? I'd love some suggestions!

Top Bottom