Best National Parks to visit

Just finished a Canada game and obviously spammed parks everywhere. My best one (pictured) had an appeal rating of 36 (three 8 appeal tiles + one 12 appeal tile). I think the +90 is after modifiers ? Not sure how that part of it works. Should have had 5 NP's for Halifax, didn't realize I needed to mountain tunnel to that fifth spot (Or that mountain tunnels count as improvements for the purpose of national parks).

Got me thinking what was your best national park setup ? The four I had (and hypothetical fifth) all had at least 30 appeal.

Attachments

• 289070_20190510155924_1.png
    289070_20190510155924_1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 259
Spoiler National Park :

This is probably my best one, although there is definitely room for improvement. 44 appeal, 220 tourism after modifiers (GG Bridge, Wish you were here Golden Age dedication, Computers), the one next to it was 190 tourism. And I wasn't even playing America.

The worst part is, I only managed to finish it the turn after I won the culture victory.

Clicked in preparing to post about how hard it would be for me to choose between Banff, Yellowstone, and Kruger, then saw you meant in game rather than real life ...

I'm actually about to start work in Banff national park next week.

Top Bottom