1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Best NFL Division

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Zarn, Oct 2, 2005.

?

Which Division will have the best record?

Poll closed Oct 7, 2005.
  1. AFC East

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. AFC North

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. AFC South

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. AFC West

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  5. NFC East

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  6. NFC North

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. NFC South

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. NFC West

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zarn

Zarn Le Républicain Catholique

Which NFL division is do you think is going to have the highest win percentage by the end of the year?

Notice poll closes October 7 (11:12 AM US Eastern). It is so you can factor in the upcoming games but not next week's games.

2. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

3. pawpaw

pawpaw Now Farve-Proof

NFC NORTH--Detroit, Chicago, Green Bay & :viking: --tremble in fear ;)

4. Zarn

I probably going to say NFC East or South, but I'm going to wait for the games this week to be played.

5. LLXerxes

LLXerxes Space Travel is Boring

AFC East- Pats and Fins can't carry the division
    AFC North- Perhaps the darkhorse? :hmm:
    AFC South- They would look good if the Texans were nonexistant...
    AFC West- Everybody's in termoil over there.
    NFC East- The Redskins are a fluke :cry:
    NFC North- The Pack, the Vikings, the Lions, and Da Bears. Nothing to fear here.
    NFC South- My pick. Falcons are looking fine, Bucs are great, NO putting it back together, and Carolina beat the Pats
    NFC West- Uh, no.

6. blindside

blindside formerly god

AFC East past few years but now that all the teams have major injuries, the AFC west will be the best.

7. downtown

downtown Crafternoon Delight

AFC North, no question.

The AFC east has one bona fide playoff team, and thats New England. Without a QB, the Jets are a 6 win team. Buffalo has a nice defense, but JP Loserman has their offense in a similar situation. Maimi is inproving, but not a playoff team.

The AFC West is pretty hard too...but Oakland, (and i predict Denver as well), will fold soon.

the North has a super bowl condenter in Pittsburg. They have the most exciting O in the NFL with the Cincinnati Bengals (not to mention a ballhawking D). If the ravens get their O on track (look for them to do just that against the jets), then they can make the playoffs too. 3 great football teams. only cleveland sucks.

8. tcjsavannah

tcjsavannah Wow, it's been a while...

I assume the truest measure will be out-of-division games. If it's only intra-division games, well, I predict every division will have the same 6-6 record. :)

9. mastertyguy

mastertyguy I'm tired!

10. Azale

Azale Chieftain

NFC East....Eagles just cameback down 24-6 IN arrowhead. Giants are the highest scoring team in the NFL. Redskins are undefeated. Cowboys are freaking walking anxiety attacks but are very good on offense...improving on defense.

Im biased, but I have a good bit of support for this bias :D

11. Zarn

Remember, many Cowboys just started wearing the stars on their helmets. With a FA QB and a young defense, it will take time. I am happy that the defense started playing better against Moss later in the game. I'm disappointed in the offense which should have been stronger.

12. Darkness

Darkness Shadow creature

NFC south.

Only the NFC east is close, but I don't think the Giants and the Redskins will be able to keep this up.

Somehow the Bucs, the Panthers and the Falcons have just impressed me more (aside from the Panthers ****-up in Miami that is)...

13. tjedge1

tjedge1 Writer of writerly things

I say NFC East. I think all the teams are evenly matched and could do much better if they were in other divisions. I think, if they didn't have to play eachother, they all could make the playoffs. But they do, so that makes this tough.

14. Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan Lord of the Idiots

I think you should edit the poll, and just take the NFC North off of it. It does not deserve to be up there with the rest of the divisions.

15. Aegis

Aegis Chieftain

NFC North :goodjob:

16. Azale

Azale Chieftain

The Bucs have more wins then the NFC North...

17. downtown

downtown Crafternoon Delight

so do da bengals

if washington and the giants are still looking this good in 4 weeks, i will be VERY surprised

18. blindside

blindside formerly god

NFC East does look good but I don't think the Redskins will last. The Giants aren't all that great either, they can probably get an 8-8, perhaps 9-7 record. The Cowboys will probably also end up around 8-8, 9-7, I don't expect anything better. The NFC east might be competitive and improved but the AFC west looks to be the best. The Chargers are finally playing well now that they are using their running game. The Chiefs, while blowing it to the Eagles remain a possible playoff contender. The Broncos also rebounded quickly after a slow start. The Raiders are the best team in the league with a losing record. I expect them to also end with around a .500 record.

19. Serutan

Serutan Eatibus Anythingibus

Sorry, I couldn't resist. My pick is AFC West.

20. LLXerxes

LLXerxes Space Travel is Boring

Eagles are starting to lose it, making the Cowboys look better. They're a better team but right now the SKINS are looking better than all of them. I'm just suprised they're D has taken steps back, they were like Top-3 last year.
    The Bucs road to the playoffs look bleak now that the Cadillac's gone. Can their D upstand? New Orleans got pOwned.
    NFC North? Uh, no.
    NFC West has those huge black marks at Arizona and SanFran.
    Ricky Williams coming back for the Tampa game, is this good or bad for the AFC East? The Pats are shaky and the Jets, well, uh.
    The Steelers, the Browns, the Bengals (who dey?)? It's second to the NFC East, still a solid div.
    Denver's leading the Pack in the AFC West. Too bad it's a pack of crap-sacks.
    AFC South? 50/50. Some are good/ok (Colts, Jags) and others suck (Titans, Texans)