Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tommy söderström

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • other

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

.:KNAS:.

Civfanatic
In reflection of Salos quite embarasing behavior against Belarus, i decided to make a poll on who`s the greatest currently playing Swedish goaltender

ps. tellqvist rocks

Tellqvist wouldn't be able to hold Salo's jockstrap. Proof: Tellqvist didn't even make his NHL team (Toronto Maple Leafs) whereas Salo is one of the most dominating goaltenders in this league (which by the way is the best in the world)

well, then tell me one thing, superR

did salo make an nhl team when he was 19?

give him a few years and hell be nhl`s best goalie

"Current playing"? Well, then it has to be Tommy Salo. Despite his inafmous mistake he is till our best goalie.

But if it was a matter of best goalie ever, I´d have to answer Pekka Lindmark. I am certain that Salo is better than Pekka ever was, but you can´t beat nostalgia. :)

are honken and tommy söderström still playing:confused: at least 'honken' didn´t seem to be in shape when he was in the olympics studio with 'ostbåge'.:D

I'd have to vote for Salo, but I really don't like it after the belarus game. But rather that than voting for the man that secured the gold medal for the horrible Djurgården

All I can say is, this year we will run you over so badly you wont even know what hit ya, djurgårdarjävlar
Look at where i'm located and try to guess my team...

Länge leve vargarna

I am a fan of Färjestad as well!! :)

Håkan Loob, Thomas Rundqvist, B-A Gustavsson, those were the best!

Yeah, and now they're all back!! I wasn't sure at first, sounded like a some kinda mafia setup to let all the old pals get together and rule the team, but hey, it certainly worked. If we don't win this year i'm going to stop watching hockey for life and start following the Dutch bowling leauge with fanatical intrest:)

Why the Dutch bowling league? :confused:

Btw, I am normally a fan of Hammarby. You can probably guess why I choose to ditch them when it comes to hockey. :lol: Except for the very important reason that Loob and Rundqvist were my childhood idols, of course. :)

But don´t worry, Vetinari. There is nothing stopping Färjestad this year!

Pelle Lindbergh was the only Swedish goalie ever to win the goalie-of-the-year award (whatever it's called) in NHL. This was around 1985-86 (not sure about the exact year)

Tragically he died in a car crash on the very night he recieved the award. He was really young too... Could have become something really great of him.

Yes, unfortunately. :cry:

Top Bottom