Best warmonger civs for peaceful victory?

Macedonia. The Basilikoi Paides is an absolutely insane UB if used correctly. Here is some math of just one example. Ancient/Classical Era 16 prod/turn Capital, 3 envoy Militaristic City State, +100% Naval Production Card, God of the Forge. Comes out to 11.25 science/turn, almost as much as 6 libraries and that's just from one city. You can use all the galleys to draw a giant d*** in the middle of the ocean for all it matters, they are just a byproduct of the science. I have no doubt you'll be able to win a peaceful science victory without building a single campus.

LOL. Yeah. Macedon might be one of the best for science victories.

Definetely not the best but Mongols get achievement for Cultural Victory
I just did this in my last game. It took ages to get but after conquering half the world and having lots of tourism it seemed like a waste not to try for it.

Also managed to bag the "Wat is love" achievement (build Angkor Wat and a Wat in Angkor Wat), which involved capturing the city from the Khmer, persuading Alexander to convert my heathen horde, and hoping like hell the AI didn't build the wonder somewhere else. One of the most satisfying achievements I've unlocked so far in this game!

Gilgamesh
Spoiler Peaceful SV without campus :
No Campus.jpg

Spoiler Peaceful CV without districts :
No Districts CV.jpg

I like Zulu's as a Warmonger Civ going for a peaceful victory. Since moving up to Immortal difficulty, i've found Knights to be the biggest threat for a good portion of the game. The Impi are the perfect counter to them.

Plus even though I play peaceful, if an enemy Civ declares war on me and I kill most of his army and a quality city is nearby, I don't mind taking it. Corps and Army units giving +5 loyalty per turn is sweet.

Top Bottom