[BETA] Morocco's UA

Maximo the Xth

Warlord
This is no specific Beta-Bug, but it is still existing.

Morocco's Trait is working incorrectly. It says: 3 :c5gold: + 1 :c5culture: for every trade route to a foreign civilization or city state. But actually the way it works is:

Morocco gains 3 :c5gold: and :c5culture: for every civilization or city state with which exists a trade route to or from Morocco.

While this sounds similar it's quite a difference. I've attached an illustrating picture (I only used the culture value; it's in German but I guess you can assign the numbers correctly despite this) and a save where you can reconstruct this by declaring some wars.

Spoiler :

From Picture 1 to 2: There were 2 trade routes to the city state, but they only provided 3 gold/1 culture, not 6/2, because it was the same city state.

From 2 to 3: I've created a trade route to the Iroquois, but they already had a trade route to my civilization - so I'm not getting another benefit.

From 3 to 4: I have had two trade routes to Ethiopia - even to different cities - but they only provided 3/1 instead of 6/2

I hope you can understand what I mean. Either the description or the way the ability works has to be changed - right now it's quite annoying.

Attachments

• Morocco-Bug.Civ5Save
    814.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Morocco-Bug.jpg
    Morocco-Bug.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 217
What FeiLing said. It's working properly, but the wording isn't as clear as it should be. And with the unfortunate realities of localization, it will need to stay this way unfortunately.

Top Bottom