Beta Test of Ilduces Imperium Offtopicum Advanced (IIOA)

ilduce349

(Financial, Philo)
This one with have simpler rules then the actual game, just for the sake of testing out the mechanics of the game. So here are the basic rules:

Game Start
Claim 10 Territories that are in either Europe or Asia and connect to each other
Choose 1 as your capital.
You then have 150 gold to spend as you please. Invest as much as you want into each territory. This will determine the starting income of each of them.

Income
You get one income for each income value of each territory. Pretty basic. For this game there will be no modifiers.

Expansion
You get 3 claims per turn. Each territory will have one income. it will cost 10 gold to upgrade the income of each territory.

Warfare
The will be different kinds of soldiers enabled based on techs. The cost and upkeep of each unit will vary.

Each soldier will have power, strength and organization stats. Those along with modifier's and an RNG will determine the battle. It will be determined by: ((P*S)+M)*O/100

Example:
Army A
Power: 6 (Determined by the type of unit. Gains a bonus if they have a standing army)
Strength: 100 (Determined by the number of units in the army subtracted by any past casualties. Gains a bonus if they have a standing army)
Organisation: 90 (Organisation of the unit. Base is determined by tech, subtracted by any past casualties etc.)
Modifiers: none
Total: 540

Army 2
Power: 2
Strength: 400
Organisation: 50
Modifiers: +50 defensive bonus
Total: 425

Army 1 is favored to win.

Units:
Natives: 2 (Strength) - 3 (Movement) (NPC only)
Knights: 5-2-9 (cost) Blitz (can conquer 2 territories per turn)
Early Musketman: 4-2-3
Late Musketman: 6-3-7
Early Rifleman: 7-2-9
Late Rifleman: 10-3-12
Early Infantry: 20-1-20
Early Tanks: 30-3-35 Blitz
Modern Armies: 40-4-45 Blitz
Upkeep: All land units have an upkeep of 2 gold per turn.
Forts: Modifier of 50 for defense. Cost 50 gold
Modern Forts: Modifier of 100 for defense. Cost 100 gold

Techs
Each Tech costs 1000 gold. An RNG will then determine whether or not you get it. (1-10. I will then add 1 point for every person who has previously researched the tech. If it is over 6 you get the tech)
Tech 1: Allows for Musketman and Forts
Tech 2: Allows for Claiming in the new world
Tech 3: Allows for Late musketman and increases the max claims/turn to 7
Tech 4: Allows for early Rifleman and
Tech 5: Allows for late Rifleman and makes upgrading provinces cost 3 gold instead of 5
Tech 6: Allows for Early Infantry and gives a 10% increase in income
Tech 7: Allows for Early Tanks and gives a 20% increase in income
Tech 8: Allows for modern armies and makes upgrading provinces cost 2 gold instead of 3

This is just a beta to determine:
The proper cost of techs.
How well the combat mechanics work.

If you have any questions feel free to post. I will post the map when I find it in a second.

Teutonic Order

Claims:

Attachments

• Teutonic Order.png
    Teutonic Order.png
    418.7 KB · Views: 137
Spanish Empire

Claims: madrid (capital) 9 surrounding provinces.

Gold: 10 to each non capital province, 50 to Madrid

aren't you glad i chose Spain? i will post the government details and stuff later. i notice there's no year.

Sorry, 1500 ad. forgot to post that.

in that case...

History
the Spanish Empire was all but destroyed, along with the rest of the known world. the Barabas Regime seized control fo the Spanish Throne and has promised to rebuild the
Spanish country. things will be different. slightly. we still follow the (if applicable) the pope, but we want to reiterate that we do not wish to antagonize anyone. period. the Emperor does not wish for war.

KINGDOM OF GEORGIA

Capital:Tibilisi

Claims: 10 connecting territories from the Caspian to the Black Sea.

Income:30 in Tibilisi and 25 in my Caspian and Black sea ports.

sorry about the delay, I tried updating my post this morning but I had technical problems with my computer.

I'd also like to spend 10 Income on each of my territories and 50 buying as many units as I can.

Kingdom of Great Britain.

Capital: London.

Claims: Just claim London and as many things as possible close to it for now. Just stay on the island in the Southeast corner.

Color: Red

Starting Income: Spend 30 in London, 20 in 2 different random spots next to London, and 10 everywhere else.

Just a question, is it possible to build a navy?

Empire of the Persians

The Mostanid Dynasty has came to power in Fars, the heartland of the ancient Achaemenid Empire. The new Shah, taking the name of Fereydun I, aims to restore the glories of the ancient emperors Kurosh and Dariush.

Capital: Isfahan

Color: Green (see map)

Income: spend 15 in each province

Kingdom of Bosnia

Story: The Bosnian Kingdom was made by the King Tvrtko I Kotromanic the Great.
It started out as a small country on the banks of the river Bosnia. It has managed to Defeat its enemies, Serbia & Croatia and is now on the Rise!

Capital: Brijesnica - star on the map

Color: Blue

Current Leader: King of Bosnia, Ban of Croatia, Duke of Dubrovnik & Lord of Hum Nedim I

Income: Spend 15 on each province

Claims:

Top Bottom