Beta Test of Ilduces Imperium Offtopicum Advanced (IIOA)

this conflicts with my own core territories. namely Balearic islands.

if you don't mind, these islands are mine. and its only one (or three) provinces. you can claim something else. like the Guyanese countries as compensation.

Didn't see you there. My bad.

In any case, I'll buy two territories south of France, invest 20 gold in Normandy, buy....10 gold worth of knights (which cost...?) and invest the remaining 30 gold in tech.

im quitting the game. adding NPcs just to slow peopel down is highly irritating as well as costing goldm to claim territories. im outta here.

oh yeah, and make the areas unclaimed.

"Today, we French hope to begin an era of cooperation in Europe. As such, we wonder if England, the Teutonic Order, and New Rome wish to take their seat on the proposed Council of Europe. The goals of the CoE are as followed:

A.) Common defense against outsiders (non-Europeans)
B.) Economic prosperity
C.) Cut-down of inter-European rivalries."

-King Sonereal
Enlightened Despot of France

No, just make it unclaimed. That was what he asked for, and doing so would also help us share control of the region.

I was just saying that because the guy left because of NPCs. :lol:

Good. Holland of course is illegitimate and will meet its end soon. As for the Moors, I don't like them either, the African Islamic invaders.

im quitting the game. adding NPcs just to slow peopel down is highly irritating as well as costing goldm to claim territories. im outta here.

oh yeah, and make the areas unclaimed.
This is a beta. I did that so I could get more tests done quicker.

Spain is now an NPC, and can be taken over by any new comers (like any other NPC)

OOC: Ilduce, that i not what I claimed. I did not claim Estonia, and I claimed the two East Prussian Providences, not just one. Also, both a Prussia and a Teutonic Order doesn't make any sense at this point. If I still control Lithitunia, it means I obviously won the Thirteen Year's War. Therefore, the Prussian Confederation, which was a rebellion that caused the war, would cease to exist. This means Prussia as a kingdom never forms. A more apporite country to fight me would be Poland-(Lithituna, though in this timeline, I obviously have Lithitunia).

If you are going to move my actual claims just for NPCs, especailly ones butterflied out due to other nations existing, then I'm not sure I even want to be in this.

The Teutonic Order Pledges to send troops against the Infidels, and we'll do it for free, as it is a duty of God. All we ask if the commanders are also Teutonic or supplied from the Vatican.

@Teutonic Order

Any thoughts on the Council of Europe?

Persia

Income - 60 gold

Edit:
Claim five territories in light green (10 gold each, cost 50 gold total)

Upgrade two of the five starting territories (5 gold each, cost 20 gold total)

Kingdom of Bosnia

You forgot to add my claims and you gave the NPC Dalmatia, which I claimed, I have edited the map to show you how it should be, Blue is my current state, Light blue this turns claims and greenish-blue my SOI

I managed to upload this,it took me half an hour

I spend 50 on claiming and 30 to upgrade every starting province

Top Bottom