Beto O'Rourke is our next president.

Hygro

soundcloud.com/hygro/
On election night at the bar they played his speech on mute. As the man next to me said "That was no concession speech." I've never seen a man suffer a defeat on that level and look that strong and able.

Yeah, he currently has my vote in the primary, should he run.

Never heard of him. Where from?

No he's not

Edit: for clarity's sake I'm not doing a bit about not being american myself. Beto will not become president of any country ever

If he wants to try, he'll never have a better opportunity.

Arizona Democrat, narrowly lost to Rapheal Cruz
That's R Edward Cruz.

I will freely admit that Beto has better appeal nationwide than in Texas. He has the looks and the passion. However, he is the epitome of style over substance. There's no there there. JollyRoger is better qualified.

J

That's R Edward Cruz.

I will freely admit that Beto has better appeal nationwide than in Texas. He has the looks and the passion. However, he is the epitome of style over substance. There's no there there. JollyRoger is better qualified.
The epitome, huh?

That's R Edward Cruz.

J

The guy who literally asked to be on the horsehockytiest, dead end committee because he wanted to help veterans is style over substance?

Top Bottom