1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Betrayal Emergency achievement (Need help)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Chronost0rm, Dec 8, 2018 at 12:06 PM.

1. Chronost0rm

Chronost0rm Chieftain

Hello,
    I'm having so much trouble with this achievement "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!", in fact it's the last achievement I need to complete all Civ 6 Achievements. After playing 327 hrs Civ 6, it still hasn't popped up between the AI's and I've tried everything... played on huge maps, added Cyrus but nothing.. it just doesn't want to trigger.

I'm at the point I've been asking people in the online lobby to help me out, but they just ignore me.
    Can anyone please help me with this achievement?

2. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Warlord

I don't recall the specifics of the achievement requirements. You can always try hotseat game with you as all players.

3. Bosque

Bosque Chieftain

Same for me. Last summerI had all but this one Achievement. And it took me MONTHS of playing, building up alliances, and then doing everything I could to make my former ally hate me. After I had almost given up, Cleopatra declared on me and I got the final Achievement. But I have no idea why it worked that time, and didn't on the dozen or so previous attempts with different civs.

4. Giskler

Giskler +1 Sleuthing

Just make lots of alliances then piss everyone off as much as possible.

Edit: I got this the week after R&F released, didn't seem that hard to do.

5. Chronost0rm

Chronost0rm Chieftain

Thank you so much! The hotseat thing worked, I got all achievements now! Cheers man! :D

6. jddods

jddods Chieftain

I've been trying this for quite some time too. Don't really want to go down the hotseat track. Been trying by making alliances and then declaring war right after the alliance expires but it's not working.