1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Betrayal

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Horizons, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Horizons

Horizons King of the Ring

Ugh :(

Georgia betrayed me with a sneak attack, and an emergency was triggered which I entered into, looking forward to enjoying punishing them with my allies who I carefully cultivated over a long time.

Now, God only knows what is going on but not only was I somehow made at peace with them, but I have the task of capturing their capital city within 60 turns, and I can attack their units and cities while also making trade deals with them. I am both at war and at peace. I can even ally with them.

How did bugs like this slip through the net guys :(

(Latest patch version whatever at time of posting)

This absolutely blows. I am simultaneously allied and at war with different players.

Alliances are completely bugged with Emergencies.

Am I the only person who plays into the late game and this is the reason why no one else has noticed this? It utterly ruins the game :(

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2018