Better AI and BUG/BULL merge

Olleus

Deity
I thought I saw a thread some time ago about a merger between those two mods, has such a thing been released?

I'm asking this because Im working on a mod at the moment with quite large SDK changes but is still based on 3.17. As it is finally stable and working well I was going to transfer it to 3.19 but wanted to merge it with both of those mods at the same time to make it easier.

Thanks

Please ignore this, just realised that there are 0 file overlap between the two mods.

BetterAI and BUG, yes; BetterAI and BULL, not yet, and to merge them manually would require compiling your own DLL since both have their own, as I understand it.

There's a (slightly outdated) merge here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bullai/

Unfortunately I couldn't build BULL because of this cximage library it added with my SDK compilation setup (VS 2003). This piece is used for just one side feature as I understand, so it could be dropped, but it must be buildable for some setup.

If anyone else wants to take over this and update the merge and put the merged DLL/mod out there, that would be fantastic!

PM me.

Thanks for the tip. I followed that link and there were no files to download. So I guess I will just wait for someone to post an updated dll.

Just to let you know, jdog:
I'm willing to maintain BULLAI, and already got access from EF. I hope I can put something up there this week .. on the other hand I should probably wait for 0.83 fix.
btw I could compile it, including cximage :p

Just to let you know, jdog:
I'm willing to maintain BULLAI, and already got access from EF. I hope I can put something up there this week .. on the other hand I should probably wait for 0.83 fix.
btw I could compile it, including cximage :p

Thanks for this release. But if I would only BULL - BBAI - BUG without any other modify, how can I do?

Thanks in advance for replies.

I'm in merge hell. I had BUG 3.6 working with Better BTS AI 1.00e in Custom Assets (not as a standalone mod). OK, Upgrading to the latest BUG - got that working. Now I need to merge in Better AI. It seems like I have it all in but I can't get the Change Player or AI Auto Play to work. When I press the Ctrl Shift Keys no popup appears. What could be the likely cause? The Python files should all go in Contrib no?

Top Bottom