Better Trade Screen

Better Trade Screen - Gathering Storm update released! 4.4

Okay this is very frustrating, the forum will not let me upload even simple text files....just tells me there was a problem uploading it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ti21dl48ppl0rg/Modding - Copy.txt

I just thought of something...I did add in two extra happiness levels for higher levels of entertainment. Maybe thats why the UI is bugging out. Aside from adding in the data n happiness.xml and the associated text, do i need to do something else?

suddenly cant see previous route when needs o renew.using bts latest version ,any idea?

.. when I realized I no longer had the features of this mod in Gathering Storm, I turned the game off. I can't play without Better Trade Screen :/

Thanks a lot for the update astog!

Is this mod compatible with any of the general UI mods (like Concise UI)?

This update was needed very much thanks. :)
I tried the old one even after it said incompatible but did not work.

Not even sure if that would be far too much to ask for.. but if i don't, i'll never know the probability could make it more than just hope.

When GS went live, we all got to experience their newest Trade features & a freshly defined HUD system for the "Repeat Routes" component. Firaxis did a very good job for that specific QoL device (big nice button at the bottom, highlight the current route in focus, etc). While i also grew very needy of your superb parsing tricks & other components from the past. It got updated.. so, picked it up again from Steam and soon realized you hadn't kept the Firaxis functionality of *that* newest Repeat trick.

Thus -- i'd prefer if their UI would still blend along with your parser gimmicks but, that this mod should still keep the newest Firaxis "Repeating" HUD system.. please?

I just installed this mod to Rise and Fall. After I quit my current game and restarted, the mod works but now my music changed. I had been playing this saved game a long time at it had the Scottish music playing the whole time; but since I restarted with the mod installed, it has reverted back to the basic Civ6 music. Did this mod change the music?

Unfortunately, which the September 2019 patch I can no longer sort by yield. :(

Hi again. I noticed that I can only see the traveled route when selecting the destination. To help me place a city along the route, I would like to see where the route will be traveling over a specific tile. I seem to be unable to do this with your mod; I can only see the specific tile-travel route when choosing the destination but I cannot see the specific tile-travel route when the trader is traveling.
Any tips or recommendations?

Hi again. I noticed that I can only see the traveled route when selecting the destination. To help me place a city along the route, I would like to see where the route will be traveling over a specific tile. I seem to be unable to do this with your mod; I can only see the specific tile-travel route when choosing the destination but I cannot see the specific tile-travel route when the trader is traveling.

That was a really nice feature Civ V had. Wonder if someone has requested that yet for Civ VI. Think I might go do some searching on the 2k site to see if a request for feature is there.

That was a really nice feature Civ V had. Wonder if someone has requested that yet for Civ VI. Think I might go do some searching on the 2k site to see if a request for feature is there.

To better understand this, do you mean you want to see the path a trader takes after the route has started? You should be able to now, by selecting the trader the path will be overlayed on the map.

I'm on Portugal pass and the trade overview screen which shows available routes etc is bugged. It just shows one city for all selected options with 15 as value for all yields.
I tried using some fix mod by another person and that didn't work either so I removed that.

Edit: Make trade route screen works fine. Only the trade overview panel doesn't work (the one you open from the top right icon next to the world congress)

Edit2 : Working now. Just removed both the mod files and re-added the better trade routes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom