Better Trade Screen

Better Trade Screen - Gathering Storm update released! 4.4

The exclamation mark and score under the icons are both from another mod - CQUI. There's some nice additions, but also a looot of clutter information like on that citybanner. Anyway.... nothing to do with this mod.

I noticed something unusual when using this mod with the latest Summer patch. I am posting your own screenshot if you don't mind. I've included a red box to show what I'm talking about.

Between the "begin route" button and the "show routes all" dropdown list, there is a gap that separates each box (the grey one and the blue one).

Is this intentional? Or is there a bug?

If you don't understand, should I include a screenshot to make it clear?

Attachments

• px5WOiN.jpg
    px5WOiN.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 262
I noticed something unusual when using this mod with the latest Summer patch. I am posting your own screenshot if you don't mind. I've included a red box to show what I'm talking about.

Between the "begin route" button and the "show routes all" dropdown list, there is a gap that separates each box (the grey one and the blue one).

Is this intentional? Or is there a bug?

If you don't understand, should I include a screenshot to make it clear?
This is not intentional. I am working on a update for the recent patch. No ETA though.

astog updated Better Trade Screen with a new update entry:

Summer Patch 2017 Update

Changelog
  1. Ports all changes made in Summer Patch update into BTS.
  2. Fixes issues brought about by the patch.
  3. Adds sorting by name (origin or destination) in TradeOverview
  4. Sorts the cities in TradeOriginChooser alphabetically.
  5. Significantly improves sorting performance, especially in TradeOverview with a group setting.
  6. Improves the performance in displaying routes in TradeOverview.
  7. Other minor performance improvements.
  8. Minor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This update will not work with my current save, right? I'd have to start a new game?

This update will not work with my current save, right? I'd have to start a new game?
Not exactly, you can continue your old game.

this isn't sort of working correctly with patch you can't move a trade unit to another city when you try the city list is blank however if you click on the city on the map you can send it there.

Last edited:
this isn't sort of working correctly with patch you can't move a trade unit to another city when you try the city list is blank however if you click on the city on the map you can send it there.
Just got around fixing it, thank you for reporting the issue. This should be fixed by the recent update.

I have a lot of loc_trade text errors with this. also the trade route overview button doesn't work i click it and nothing happens.

Top Bottom