Beware of flirting robots.

Verità

Chieftain
For all you online date-chat stud muffins and all you freaky MySpace stalkers, beware! That cyber dreamgirl may just turn out to be a thieving Fembot.

The artificial intelligence of CyberLover's automated chats is good enough that victims have a tough time distinguishing the "bot" from a real potential suitor, PC Tools said. The software can work quickly too, establishing up to 10 relationships in 30 minutes, PC Tools said. It compiles a report on every person it meets complete with name, contact information, and photos.
http://www.news.com/8301-13860_3-9831133-56.html
Chump.

Hey, as long as everything works, am i rite? Git r done!

It'll be a real-life Sims.

betor, is that you?

Miss Duke never did go to homecoming with me! :(
makes me wonder....

Can't be too hard to turn her on! (hey-o)
Good thing I don't go into chat-rooms much. Not like I'd assume some random 'chick' is a. attractive and b. wants a piece either.

Isn't this the Turing Test?

So.. eventually chat rooms are going to be full of bots having cybersex with eachother.. interesting.

Someone has to write one that replicates itself. And then if there were so many of them that the Internet crashed (troll prophylactic: I understand that it's an unfathomable sum), I would consider it the single greatest moment in human history.

Cleo

The artificial intelligence of CyberLover's automated chats is good enough that victims have a tough time distinguishing the "bot" from a real potential suitor, PC Tools said. The software can work quickly too, establishing up to 10 relationships in 30 minutes, PC Tools said. It compiles a report on every person it meets complete with name, contact information, and photos.
Bah, old news.
I have met these kinds of "chats" in real world for years.

And they even share the compiled infos together phenomenally fast.

Isn't this the Turing Test?
More like Voight-Kampff.

Top Bottom