Beware of Jewcola and Zionist Pentium (great country of Iran says)

Leha

ooseepoosee
Here is this great ad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JW_hsZEhag

Watch carefully, you may accidentally buy products which are designed to support zionist plot. Me myself, working at Intel-Israel, being terribly afraid some poor iranian is using processor produced by my hands, or, God forbid, communicating by cellular phone with Intel flash card :eek:

Edit: Ooops, they've removed it. What a pity!

It isn't rare that a country in any course of history have a ban on certain imports whether it is sane or not.

You guys don't eat pork and they don't buy anything that is made by Jews.See the difference.Not likely.

CartesianFart said:
It isn't rare that a country in any course of history have a ban on certain imports whether it is sane or not.

You guys don't eat pork and they don't buy anything that is made by Jews.See the difference.Not likely.

Ok, ok. Suppose you are serious. So, you think jews don't eat pork because of mullah's conspiracy? Furthermore, is pig grown up in, say, Russia, is part of this conspiracy?

I rarely buy Israeli. Although I don't advocate it, would not think people better or worse for following the policy, and have never told others "don't buy that - it's from Israel".

Purely personal choice. When the last Israeli settlement is dismantled in the West Bank and the Occupation is over, perhaps I'll buy Jaffas again.

Leha said:
Ok, ok. Suppose you are serious. So, you think jews don't eat pork because of mullah's conspiracy? Furthermore, is pig grown up in, say, Russia, is part of this conspiracy?
No.I am aware of the Kosher law.I am merely saying that there is no difference between banning a imported product(i don't know if these product are banned or not from Iran or someone is trying scare Iranians of not buying them for other reason) and banning the eating of pork.Make no difference to me.

CartesianFart said:
No.I am aware of the Kosher law.I am merely saying that there is no difference between banning a imported product(i don't know if these product are banned or not from Iran or someone is trying scare Iranians of not buying them for other reason) and banning the eating of pork.Make no difference to me.

Eating of pork is not banned here. I, for example, eat pork.
(damn, what a pity, they've removed this paranoid ad)

CruddyLeper said:
I rarely buy Israeli. Although I don't advocate it, would not think people better or worse for following the policy, and have never told others "don't buy that - it's from Israel".

Purely personal choice. When the last Israeli settlement is dismantled in the West Bank and the Occupation is over, perhaps I'll buy Jaffas again.

Ahem....do you have a cell phone perchance? (drink coke, pepsi?)

Leha said:
Here is this great ad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JW_hsZEhag

Watch carefully, you may accidentally buy products which are designed to support zionist plot. Me myself, working at Intel-Israel, being terribly afraid some poor iranian is using processor produced by my hands, or, God forbid, commynicating by cellular phone with Intel flash card :eek:

Edit: Ooops, they've removed it. What a pity!
This is great. Now we just need convince them that the Evil Zionist Conspiracy (tm) owns every company exporting to Iran, and their economy will go to hell in a hurry. :cool:

Leha said:
Eating of pork is not banned here. I, for example, eat pork.
(damn, what a pity, they've removed this paranoid ad)
I knew you were gonna say that.;) That is why i wanted to set you up with a response saying that these products are probably not banned and that most Iranians or less Iranian(take your pick adjectives) do not care about these silly comments such as Jewcola and Zionist Penitum.

CartesianFart said:
I knew you were gonna say that.;) That is why i wanted to set you up with a response saying that these products are probably not banned and that most Iranians or less Iranian(take your pick adjectives) do not care about these silly comments such as Jewcola and Zionist Penitum.

I knew you would know I will say that ;) That's why I prepared a little surprise for you too!
Guess what, there is no product, ABSOLUTELY NO PRODUCT, being advised not to use on israeli TV, be it Iranian, Chinese or Martian. How's that for response?

Is it the region, religion or something in the heavy water that makes Iran ******ed?

Leha said:
Ahem....do you have a cell phone perchance?

NEC, yes. Motorola, no. ;)

Leha said:
(drink coke, pepsi?)

Never touch fizzy pop. Tea, water, occasional fruit juice.

Yes, I am aware that some of the fruit juice is Israeli. I said I RARELY buy Israeli products by choice.

Leha said:
I knew you would know I will say that ;) That's why I prepared a little surprise for you too!
Guess what, there is no product, ABSOLUTELY NO PRODUCT, being advised not to use on israeli TV, be it Iranian, Chinese or Martian. How's that for response?
Whoa!..Wwwait!! i got one more to say till i disappear from this trivial thread.:rolleyes:

Is this another attempt to say my country is better than this country?Is it me that these Israelis are not shy of their national chauvanistic attitudes?:p

CruddyLeper said:
NEC, yes. Motorola, no. ;)

Never touch fizzy pop. Tea, water, occasional fruit juice.

Yes, I am aware that some of the fruit juice is Israeli. I said I RARELY buy Israeli products by choice.

You have no idea how many Israeli products you buy. If you have PC, even if it isn't pentium, there are s***loads of israeli stuff there. If you have a car, your ABS chip is almost certainly Israeli. Drugs. Child toys. Beware, you are in the web of zionist spiders!

Edit: Oh, and this ad isn't about israeli products, it is about Zionist products: Coke, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Intel, Chup-a-chups, and so on.

CartesianFart said:
Whoa!..Wwwait!! i got one more to say till i disappear from this trivial thread.:rolleyes:

Is this another attempt to say my country is better than this country?Is it me that these Israelis are not shy of their national chauvanistic attitudes?:p

Before you dissappear!!! Beware. Check carefully what you buy!!!

Top Bottom