1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Beyond Earth Earth Map

Discussion in 'CivBE - Ideas and Suggestions' started by Ryanbeolve, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Ryanbeolve

Ryanbeolve Chieftain

I'm not sure if this is necessarily the place to go for this, but I have scoured the internet a few times over and accomplished nothing by myself. So I throw myself to the mercy of civfanatics to answer this question: has anyone ever created an earth map for Beyond Earth? Does anyone know where I can find one. I can't be the first person to have this problem.
    Wouldn't an earth map be cool for BE? I suppose I could make one myself, but I'd rather not put myself through the agony. The civfanatics community makes some incredible maps, it just seems this one is in low demand. Some how. I really can't be the first person who ever wanted an earth map for BE.

So if anyone can give me useful information, that would be glorious