Beyond Earth on Sale!

legalizefreedom

Inefficiency Expert
Not bad! I might consider getting it.

Oh, wait...They're not paying me the $15 to play it?

Never mind.... :mischief:

Not bad! I might consider getting it.

Oh, wait...They're not paying me the $15 to play it?

Never mind.... :mischief:
There are two major mods for BE/BERT that are virtually DLC's, so you would have gotten 4 DLC's for $15 a the mods are both worth the price.

Which mods are you using?

Codex by Ryika is a total conversion that uses a tech tree with branches and leaves instead of a web. It is also harder. (I need to find a play through.) I had read that Echoes of Earth was a total conversion, but it was based off vanilla BE. (Oops!)

The mods that I regularly use is Awesome Pods and Ruins, Building Quests Trigger instantly, Improved Units and either Improved Victory Conditions or the mod that just changes the VC to 18.

I probably need to go back to Codex and try again. The biggest grippers usually think that BE/BERT is to easy.

What mods are you using?
I have played with as many as 32 mods at once, but do not recommend it. My favorites are the ones mentioned above plus city airlift, Affinity T1 units less nerfed, and artifact helper. I would use Nautilus, Yamato, and BS Galacticia if the affinity requirement were reasonable. I would LOVE for someone to correct the mods. Hint Hint ;) ;)

When the earlier post were made I was wanting to do just that, plus adding extra units to give each affinity a sea unit and orbital unit and adding 3 VC. Unfortunately, my programming skills, never to good to begin with, have gone down to the point that I cannot do it. ;(

Top Bottom