Beyond the Monument returns Oct. 22nd

MadDjinn

Deity
btm returns pic for forum.png

I'll be live streaming BtM on my twitch channel, then shift it over to Youtube later that day for those who missed it.

oh, and my PolyCraft gaming group will also be mass live streaming civvi all day on Oct. 22nd. Check out r/thePolyCraft for more details.

Excellent, look forward to your views.

Great news !
I was really worried when I realized you didn't get early access to the game.

Great, BtM taught me much about Civ V.

However, it seems building a monument first off is NOT the preferred build. You'll have to name it beyond the scout or builder or slinger or granary or whatever :). First you've got to get to the monument before you can go beyond it!

Sooo, why did you stop doing Civ 5 so early?

I wanted to do other things. and 'early' is well.. possibly a different measure than I used. I was well over 3000 hrs in one game, and that's just the easy to find number.

Great, BtM taught me much about Civ V.

However, it seems building a monument first off is NOT the preferred build. You'll have to name it beyond the scout or builder or slinger or granary or whatever :). First you've got to get to the monument before you can go beyond it!

even in CivV the monument wasn't really a great start either ;)

I just watched the credits in the game and now I understand why you didn't do any preview streams/LP

Glad to see you took part in the testing :)

Indeed a great watch, and alot of great information to Civ 6 noobs out there (that means most of us). I also love it when DanQ is a guest at Beyond the Monument.

Top Bottom