1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Beyond the Sword: Age of Ice

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven: Age of Ice' started by xxenmgamerxx, Mar 15, 2010.

1. xxenmgamerxx

xxenmgamerxx Chieftain

I am a huge fan of rpgs... Trying to ply Age of Ice and I cannot level any of my characters or heal/fortify them unless I use keyboard... the whole bottom portion of my screen is missing and I cannot see the top portion where menu is usually shown.. I can see this on the normal gameplay and in colonization.. I really wanna play this. Problem is girlfriend bought me game and the disc is gone but I dont require the disc to play it. Is there any kind of fix or anyway to use the keyboard to lvl... If not is buying a new expansion pack the only fix? ty ahead of time

2. CivX

CivX Chieftain

you must be lost

3. ori

ori Repair Guy Super Moderator

4. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Chieftain

People have reported the Age of Ice "no interface" problem before. One solution, if you're using Vista, is to run BtS as an administrator. That solved the problem for me when I played the scenario many months ago.

5. xxenmgamerxx

xxenmgamerxx Chieftain

The admin thing worked... thank you very much... I'm a computer noob unfortunatly so I depend on others for computer stuff. If you need medical advice on the other had ask me :p

6. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Chieftain

I can't claim credit for the solution, I got it from someone else on one of these threads long ago. Age of Ice is the only BtS scenario that requires running BtS as an administrator -- all the others work fine playing BtS normally. Strange.