1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Beyond the sword Colonies.....

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Mike777, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Mike777

Mike777 Chieftain

How do i make a colony in the game it said in the domestic advisor but i dont see it on that screen? is there a certain population level or something?

2. Underdawg

Underdawg Chieftain

Go to your F1 Advisor Screen. At the bottom right, there should be an icon with a red fist that you can click on, which leads you to a little menu on which cities to turn into colonies (grant independence).

3. Mike777

Mike777 Chieftain

I dont see it :( does it have to be a game out of BtS concepts or single player because F1 is the domestic advisor and it is all blank on bottom right

4. Kark

Kark Mad berserker

You must have at least two cities on a different landmass from your capital before you can make a colony.

5. kuldiin

kuldiin Chieftain

Press ALT-F1 to get there faster, but you need to do as people said above